Rep. Hansen has focused on helping individuals and businesses during the COVID-19 crisis. His priorities include:
- Advocating for the regional flexibility that made Kitsap’s phased reopening possible (previously, only small rural counties could reopen)
- Helping small businesses with regulatory changes so they can stay afloat
- Connecting Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) providers with the state emergency operations center so our health care workers can stay safe
- Supporting $200 million in emergency state aid to address the crisis’s immediate costs
- Working with members of Congress to secure more federal aid for Washington State
Please sign up for the campaign email list to receive Rep. Hansen’s email updates.